Divine Solitaires has recently announced the launch of an exciting offer for customers which enables them to contribute towards India’s fight against Covid-19 while purchasing Solitaires. Any Divine Solitaires diamond or diamond jewellery can be booked online by paying just 10% of the total price of their purchase till the lockdown is lifted across the country and things start getting back to normal. Divine Solitaires will contribute 50 percent of the amount paid by each customer towards the PM CARES Fund thus giving an opportunity to every customer to take part in fighting the unusual crisis that India faces today. Keeping in mind the purchasing decisions of its customers, Divine Solitaires will facilitate the balance payment to be made after lockdown along with an additional 5% off. While the pre-booking offer along with fund contribution will continue till the lockdown is lifted, the flat 5% off is only valid from 26th April to 30th April, 2020.
The initiative was announced on Akshaya Tritiya which is considered as one of the most auspicious occasions of the year where people experience the joy of giving jewellery. The additional benefit of availing a 5 percent off will be valid till 30th April 2020, however the initiative of contribution towards the PM CARES FUND will continue till the time the lockdown is lifted. The pre-booking offer is applicable on product value of up to INR 6 lakh.
“Akshaya Tritiya is a special occasion that we all celebrate. But due to the crisis, stepping out of homes isn’t practical. Instead, we want to enable our customers to celebrate by buying diamonds online. And also remembering the fact that we’re in the middle of a tough situation, we want to ensure that we all play a role in fighting against this pandemic. Staying at home is definitely the most important one but also by contributing financially, which will make our patrons feel good”, said Mr Jignesh Mehta, Founder & Managing Director, Divine Solitaires.
To make this offer even more exciting for consumers, the customer is entitled to the price protection scheme for up to three months from the time of booking a Divine Solitaires diamond or diamond jewellery. This means that one can pay the remaining 90% post lockdown, according to the purchase price of the product at the time of the booking. In case, there is an increase in the product value within these three months, the customer need not pay the higher price. And if the product value decreases during the same period, the customer is entitled to paying the lower amount!
At the start of 2020, Divine Solitaires launched their e-commerce platform to make their finely crafted solitaires available to customers in any part of the country. With the help of a coupon code on the website, customers can conveniently book any Divine Solitaires diamond or diamond jewellery only at 10% of the prevailing product price and pay the rest 90% during delivery at our respective partner jeweller post lockdown across 80 plus cities at 160 plus outlets.