By Chef de cuisine – Indian – Anuj Mathur – Paatra Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resorts
- Chopped carrots: 20gms
- Chopped beans: 20gms
- Green peas crushed: 20gms
- Home grown sprouts: 100gms
- Cottage cheese grated: 30gms
- Oats powder: 40gms
- Cumin: 5gms
- Ginger chopped: 5gms
- Green chill chopped: 5gms
- Salt: as required
- Hing: as required
- Peanut oil: for shallow fry/20ml
- Fresh coriander chopped: few sprigs
- In a pan put peanut oil. Add cumin, Ginger, Geenchillies, hing and Sauté well
- Add carrot, beans, peas and sauté well till tender.
- Add Turmeric, sauté and remove from flame and cool it in a plate.
- Mix together mixture, cottage cheese, oats powder and salt and chopped coriander.
- Divide in small portions as desired and give shape, dust with oats powder.
- In frying pan shallow fry cutlets with peanut oil till golden brown from both sides and become crisp.
- Serve with mint chutney, tomato ketchup.