Strawberry cake recipe – Chef Shivanand Kain, Senior Executive Chef, Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort
Egg free philsberry (sponge premix) – 300gm
Water – 150gm
Whipped cream – 200gm
Fresh Strawberry – 250gm (for topping)
Chopped strawberry – 100gm
Roasted Almond slice – 50gm
- Mix egg free premix and water together and whisk it properly until make a smooth better.
- Line the cake mould with butter and pour the mixture and bake it 180°c to 15min.
- Check with knife if the sponge cake is done demould from mould and keep it for cooling.
- After cooling cut this sponge in three equal parts, layer the sponge with chopped strawberry and whipped cream.
- Mask the cake with whipped cream ,and arrange fresh strawberry on top.
- Coved all the side of cake with roasted almond and serve.