Mr. Vijesh Modi (Sr. Sous Chef) – The Deltin, Daman
- 1 tbsp rose sherbat
- 5 drops rose essence
- 2 cups full-fat milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp Gulkand
- 20 gms Cashew Nuts
For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped almonds (badam)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pistachios
- shredded rose petals
- Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Put the lemon juice, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer and allow all the whey to drain out.
- Combine the paneer, powdered sugar, rose sherbat and rose essence in a big thali and mix very well.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixer and blend along with 1 tbsp of milk till coarse.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and then stuff it with gulkand and chopped cashew nut mixture.
- Finally garnish it with almonds, pistachios and rose petals.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.