FORE School of Management in association with The URS Media Consulting P.L. organized the â€œIndo-Singapore Business & Social Forum 2030 & Asiaâ€™s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016â€ event on January 24, 2017 at Hotel Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. FORE was the Academic Partner for this prestigious event in which more than 300 delegates from Industry and Academia participated, including top diplomatic dignitaries from several countries.
The Asiaâ€™s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016 â€“ Pride of Asia is instrumental in bringing iconic, powerful, and emerging brands and leaders of Asia together to discuss matters impacting their long-term strategies.
Here are some of the distinguished guests of honor and eminent dignitaries who graced the event:
- His Excellency Zenon Kosiniak-Kamysz â€“ Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Republic of Poland
- His Excellency Guillaume Kavaruganda â€“ High Commissioner in Singapore, Republic of Rwanda
- His Excellency James Sinclair Manley â€“ Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Republic of Chile
- His Excellency Zakariya Hamed Hilal Al-Saadi â€“ Consul-General to Singapore, Sultanate of Oman
- His Excellency Dr. Istvan Szerdahelyi â€“ Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Hungary
- His Excellency Abdulla Ibrahim Abdulrahman S. Al-Hamar â€“ Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, State of Qatar
- Vikram Nair, Member of Parliament for Sembawang GRC
The Summit started with a red carpet welcome to over 200 businessmen, diplomats, government dignitaries, social leaders and entrepreneurs. Keynote Speeches were given at the Summit by Dr. Bimal Chhajer â€“ Director, Saaol Heart Centre; Dr. Manika Khanna â€“ Founder, Gaudium IVF Centre; Mr. K.R. Raghunath â€“ Managing Director, KIS Group; Dr. P.V. Mahajan â€“ CMD, StemRx, and Mr. Vishal Gupta â€“ MD, BlueMount RO.
Dr. Jitendra Das, Director, FORE School of Management was invited as a panelist for the Panel Discussion â€œRedefining Business in Global Era: Start-ups and Innovative Enterprisesâ€. The other prominent co-panelists in this discussion were:
- Mr. Anam Kumar â€“ Editor, AsiaOne
- Mr. Rahul Aggarwal â€“ Director, St. Markâ€™s Group of Schools
- Mr. Sudhir Gupta â€“ Director, Advance Hydrau-Tech
- Mr. Ajay Chhangani â€“ Director and CEO, Rise India
- Mr. VineshGadhia â€“ COO, Nova IVI
Dr. Das also received the â€œSelected Brand – Asiaâ€™s 100 Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016â€ award on behalf of FORE School of Management.
Dr. Das was also honored with the â€œOne of Asiaâ€™s 50 Greatest Leaders 2016â€award in the Management Education category.
Winning Leaders and Brands
More than 100 Brand and Leader award winners were felicitated on the 24th of January 2016 with an audience of over 200 from India, Singapore, Dubai, Poland, Hungary, Rwanda, Chile, Qatar and Oman.
The awardees included ITL Cosmos, IMS Ghaziabad, CK Constructions, Country Club, German Imaging Technologies, IIHM, Frontier Bazaar, Seeds of Innocence, Ace Homeopathy, Jerath Path Labs, Shantah Fertility Center, ITCAN and many more.