World-class, globally accepted, made in India solutions for the Indian market
Technocraft has announced the launch of MACH range of Scaffolding and Formworks solutions manufactured in India, especially for the Indian market.Â The MACH range is truly world-class and incorporates features and stringent safety standards accepted globally.
Announcing this on the sidelines of Bauma Conexpo, one of the largest construction industry events in India, Shri Navneet Saraf, Director, Technocraft Industries (India) Ltd. said, â€œOur Scaffolding and Formworks solutions have earned enviable reputation in some of the most demanding markets worldwide.Â We are now launching the MACH range of Scaffolding and Formworks solutions incorporating the same high standards of quality for the Indian market.Â The brand name MACH would be synonymous with quality and dependability in Scaffolding and Formworks solutions.â€
The MACH range of Scaffolding and Formworks solutions fulfill every need in construction and infrastructure building.Â They are manufactured with superlative precision and finish and tested and proven to be truly international in quality and function.Â Best of all, they are designed to be assembled and dismantle with speed, ease and total safety.Â
The Indian market for these solutions is partly catered to by several small scale manufacturers in the unorganized sector and these products do not always have the quality and reliability required for critical applications.Â The MACH brand would come as a boon to all developers, builders and contractors who would now have access to the world-class solutions made in India.
Technocraft Scaffolding and Formwork Solutions will mark a major step forward for the nationâ€™s ever-growing needs in safe, efficient and speedy construction.Â They meet the worldâ€™s most stringent quality norms and is accepted worldwide.Â The quality standards include:
- Welding Certification as per DIN 18800 from SLV, Germany
- Welding Standards as per AWS D1.1 / D1.1M
- Techlok System tested as per EN 12810/12811 at Oxford University England
- Proven Quality System from Design to Delivery and beyond
- Inward Material Testing (In-house & reputed Labs)
- Coils identified with Heat Nos. along with MTRs
- MTRs reviewed by Quality Dept. and then released for Production
- In-process Quality forms, in-process gauges and constant monitoring ensures the right quality at every stage
- Periodical Calibration of Gauges
- Testing of components, systems that are in process