Preparation time â€“ 20 minutes
Serving â€“ 1 Platter
IngredientsÂ â€“ Cornitos Sizzlin Jalapeno Nacho Crisps â€“ 150 g Pack, Cornitos Refried beans – 200 g, Avocado cubes – 50 g, Lettuce – 100 g, Tomatoes deseeded & diced – 50 g, Mint Leaves â€“ 10 g, Grated Cheddar Cheese – 150 g, Sliced Jalapeno â€“ 50 g, Sliced Black Olives â€“ 50 g, Diced Red Bell Pepper â€“ 50 g, Sour Cream – 20 g, Garlic cloves – 2 finely chopped, Cumin seeds – 10 g, Chili powder â€“ 10g, Pepper â€“ 10g, Onion â€“ 50 g finely chopped, Smoked PaprikaÂ -10 g and Salt to taste
Preparing Nacho PlatterÂ â€“
- Heat some oil in flat pan and sautÃ© chopped Veggies adding seasoning to it.
- Arrange Lettuce leaves on platter base, then placing Cornitos Sizzlin Jalapeno Nacho Crisps evenly over it in form of single layer
- Top the Nachos layer with Cornitos Refried Beans and chopped veggies.
- Repeat the same layering procedure on top of first layer till a four to five layer Nacho Crisps pyramid is created.Â Season it well.
- Add a layer of Grated cheddar Cheese on top.
- Place the platter in a preheated oven till cheese melts.
- Garnish with dollop of sour cream and mint and serve along with variety of Dips.