– The App got USD 200k in the form of angel investment at the product launch stage earlier this year from BlackJag partners
– It has received 42,000 downloads since inception
Encouraged with an angel round by BlackJag partners, myseniordoctor.com, a platform for online consultation with Medical Super Specialists and one stop destination for medical support, announces the launch of Electronic Medical Record (EMR), through which patient records will be made available online to them for easy access and use.
The EMR would be made accessible to patients within few hours and they will get an SMS update with the login details to access those records.
Other feature includes â€“
- Patients can make additions to their reports anytime and the changes will be updated in the medical history record.
- Also, they can share their medical records with people for future consultations and easy reference.
- EMR is structured in a chronological order with tags for easy search.
Earlier this year, the App received USD 200k in the form of angel investment at the product launch stage from BlackJag partners, a Dubai based angel investor group.
The company has also entered into a partnership with the fastest growing Indian Healthcare Insurance company to provide their policy holders discounted consulting services from super-specialist doctors at myseniordoctor.com.
The app is available for download on android and IOS.