SRS Cinemas, one of the largest and burgeoning cinema chains of the countryÂ today, launched the first-of-its-kind ‘Online Class’- an initiative exclusively designed for the convenience of modern buyers who purchase movie tickets online. This creative initiative not only offers a seamless buying experience to customers but also gives them a bright chance to save 33% on each ticket that they book online, directly on SRS Cinemas website.
This unique initiative will empowerÂ customers to search and book tickets with an ease in the â€˜online classâ€™ as well as in other categories. Moreover, it will offer lesser rates and assist people to save on money.
Excited about the initiative,Â Mr. Sunil Jindal, Managing Director at SRS Group said,Â â€œAs recent as a few years, innovation in technology has drastically introduced a paradigm shift in the buying process. Today, a modern buyer is more inclined towards making a purchase online instead of visiting a physical store. Taking cognizance of this, we have introduced the online ticket booking service to meet and exceed the expectations of such buyersâ€. He further added â€œAt present, more than 30 per cent of buyers are increasingly embracing the concept of online booking. Our aim is to encourage the remaining 70 per cent buyers to adopt the digital route that can help them save more money and timeâ€.
Mr. Tinku Singh, Group President & Chief Strategy Officer – SRS Group added,Â â€œWe are delighted to unveil this significant initiative. It will give our buyers an advantage of choosing the seats from the online class as well as other categories, which is generally not available for people who buy tickets from the box- officeâ€. He further added â€œThis thoughtful initiative will offer tickets to online buyers on lesser rates alongside, will help us fuel our business growth and success at a rapid paceâ€.