Looking for Student Accommodation in the NCR?
With the approaching admission season, it is that time of the year when Delhi NCR is flooded by students looking to start a new academic life. Helping the young migrants find reliable accommodation this year shall be studentacco.com, a first of its kind online venture in India that provides consolidated and verified information about available accommodation facilities across NCR.
Studentacco aims to be an online aggregator for quality furnished accommodation for the student community. It is India’s first 100% students-only accommodation portal, which brings all PGs and rental-flat accommodations under one roof to facilitate an informed, swift and transparent transaction.
According to a recent survey, every year there are nearly 50 lac student enrollments in the Top 20 cities in India. Approximately 54% or 27.5 lac are outstation students who need accommodation services. Only 4.8 lac hostel seats are available for these students, which constitute just 17% of the total outstation student population. The remaining 22.7 lac or 83% studentâ€™s accommodation requirements are met by PGs and rental flats.
Founded by Aarti Jain &Viren Jain, Studentacco focuses on the needs of the student community. The tech platform replaces the need for broker involvement with technology supported property management and information system, thus enabling students make an informed decision. The website also enables the students to compare their accommodations on the basis of amenities and cost factors. All the listed properties are GPS mapped, which gives the student details of the facilities and utilities like bus stops, pharmacies, eateries, pubs, restaurants, cinema halls and shopping malls around the selected location along with distance and travel time.
The listings on the website are 100% verified by the in-house team of Studentacco for accuracy and authenticity, including real time pictures of the property.To offer further convenience to the students, the platform also has a support helpline to cater to the students.
Studentacco has already aggregated more than 13,000 students beds spread across Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. It plans to enter another 5 cities with high student concentration in the next 6 months. To further augment the supply of quality standardized accommodation, Studentacco is working to create branded, ready to move-in, fully furnished living spaces. They plan to make available 500 beds for the current academic session.